We’re changing it up this week. I’ve talked a lot about what Fishbowl’s software does and now I’m going to talk about who Fishbowl is. For example, did you know that Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams is a published author? David is quite prolific in his writing and speaking engagements. That’s not the easiest thing to do when you’re also busy with the day-to-day grind of running a business. But he has found the time to write a book, weekly column, and more. Let’s talk about them.
Print and Online MediaDavid has been a popular online columnist since 2012 and he also had an autobiographical book published by Wiley & Sons in 2013.
- Book: The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results
- Columns: Forbes and Harvard Business Review
- Top 10 List: The Greatest Living Business Leaders Today
- Why You Should Fill Your Company With ‘Athletes’
- 10 Reasons To Stay At A Job For 10 Or More Years
- The Case For Hiring ‘Under-Qualified’ Employees
- The End Of Middle Managers (And Why They’ll Never Be Missed)