A Recap of Major Developments at Fishbowl in 2013
We have reached the end of another amazing year. 2013 has been extraordinarily good to Fishbowl. We added a number of new features to Fishbowl Inventory, won several awards, and much more. Let’s take a look back on this year’s major accomplishments at Fishbowl:
- David K. Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results, was published by Wiley on July 29, 2013.
- Fishbowl Inventory 2013 was released on December 6, 2012. This version included full integration with UPS Ready, making it one of the first inventory solutions to do so.
- Multi-currency functionality was added to Fishbowl Inventory’s Purchase Orders and Sales Orders.
- Fishbowl earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 for the sixth year in a row.
- Fishbowl made it onto the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the fifth time in the past six years.
- Fishbowl was named a 2013 Top Champion by the Small Business Influencer Awards, based on the public’s votes and a panel of judges.
- The 2013 Fishbowl Day of Service benefited Lehi High School. Every Fishbowl employee in Utah takes one day a year to serve the community. It’s been a tradition since 2009.