In the following video, Fishbowl CEO David K. Williams explains what the term “Me, Inc.” means.
Spoiler alert: It means that you think of yourself as an organization and you always look for ways to increase your skills and capacity to handle new tasks and opportunities. Williams explains it in much more detail in the video, so be sure to watch it to get more details:
This is the latest in a long-running series of videos starring Williams. Check out the other ones here:
- A Simple Yet Effective Way to Broach Sensitive Subjects
- Get Rid of Gossip at Work
- How to Build Trust in the Workplace
- How to Help Employees Grow from Their Mistakes
- How to Delegate Vital Tasks
- Leaders Work Better in Pairs
- 3 Simple Steps to Increase Respect at the Office
These videos are inspired by Williams’ book, The 7 Non-Negotiables of Winning: Tying Soft Traits to Hard Results.