Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option is a powerful inventory software solution for manufacturers. In fact, it performs nearly all of the functions of a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system:
- Monitoring quantities of raw materials and end products in stock
- Optimizing inventory levels and keeping them balanced
- Speeding up the processes of producing and delivering products
The only part of an MRP that Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option doesn’t do is actually schedule production activity. Fishbowl does have a calendar function, so you can schedule many things – just not one dedicated to manufacturing jobs.
The Manufacturing Option allows you to do many other things, including:
- Manage vendors
- Track parts and materials in multiple warehouses
- Set up automatic work orders, bills of materials, manufacture orders, etc.
- And more
Watch the video below to learn more about Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option and how its features can help your business run more efficiently. And sign up for a 14-day free trial to get started with it.