Reflecting its focus on ease of use, Fishbowl has updated its Training Video page to make it much simpler to navigate. Fishbowl’s training videos are designed to make the process of learning its inventory management software more enjoyable, so it makes sense that it would also want to make the videos themselves easier to access.
Some of the new features you’ll notice on the Web page include playlists, displayed video duration, and comment sections for each of the videos. These make it quick and easy to watch all of the videos in a specific category, make note of important parts of a video you want to return to, and ask questions or offer feedback.
The videos are now organized into nine categories. I’ll list them and briefly describe what you’ll learn in each of them:
- Setup: Setting up Fishbowl Inventory, integrating with QuickBooks, importing and exporting CSV files, and setting user rights.
- Part: Using the Part Module, creating parts, and setting auto reorder points.
- Purchasing: Creating new vendors and purchase orders.
- Product: Building a product tree.
- Sales: Adding new customers and sales orders, as well as shipping via sales orders.
- Picking: An overview of the picking process.
- Manufacturing: Setting up bills of materials and work orders.
- Transfer Order: Creating and using transfer orders.
- New Features: Right now this includes a walkthrough of the new Calendar Module, and it will continue to grow as Fishbowl releases new features.
Be sure to check out Fishbowl’s training videos. Whether you’re a current user or you’re curious if Fishbowl Inventory is right for your business, you’ll gain a wealth of knowledge from them. And once you’ve seen our software in action, you should sign up for a free trial to start using it for yourself.